Saturday, March 8, 2008

The HDFC bank Education Loan deptt. - An Ordeal

Let me start on a positive note, the things are finally starting to improve but not before I have complained and literally shouted on the moron & ill-informed/ un-trained customer care executives for no fault of theirs actually. I sincerely believe that the rot starts from the Top, but the CURE can be started from either side. The e-care guys at HDFC seem to be much better informed guys and they seem to be well aware of the policies and procedures.

The Education Loans department at HDFC had literally made me cry with their lack of knowledge regarding their own policies. I believe the Managers are to be blamed and they should be brave enough to accept their mistakes and bring about improvements. However, I'm sure the Cowards are never gonna do it. They are happy ogling at and chit-chatting with their female juniors and would hardly ever train them properly, probably because if they get properly trained they will never come back to them a bit too frequently with their little problems. LOL..

Need time to put togather the pieces of my Ordeal.. will do it the next time I log in.

No comments: